Carol Miller joined Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz as a litigation associate in 1988. She focuses on the defense of white-collar criminal and regulatory enforcement matters.
Ms. Miller graduated from Middlebury College with honors in French in 1976 and received a J.D. from Boston University School of Law in 1980, where she won the Homer Albers Moot Court Prize.
- Mass Incarceration: Where Do We Go From Here?,
Report of the New York City Bar Association’s Task Force on Mass Incarceration, January 2017.
- Protecting Attorney-Client Privilege and Respecting Fifth Amendment Rights While Cooperating with the Government,
in Program on Corporate Compliance and Enforcement, a blog of NYU Law’s Program on Corporate Compliance, February 20, 2019.
- White Collar and Regulatory Enforcement: What to Expect in 2018,
in Columbia Law School’s Blog on Corporations and the Capital Markets, January 31, 2018.
- The Wells Process at the Conclusion of an SEC Investigation,
SEC Compliance and Enforcement Answer Book 2017, New York: Practising Law Institute, 2017 (2016 and 2015 eds.).
- Recent Developments in Antibribery Enforcement,
in Securities Litigation Report Volume 8 Issue 6, June 2011.
- Increasing International Cooperation and Other Key Trends in Anti-Corruption Investigations,
in Securities Litigation Report Volume 7 Issue 4, April 2010.
- New Tools for the Government's Fight Against Financial Fraud,
in Securities Reform Act Litigation Reporter Volume 27 Number 3, June 2009.