- Bucknell University, B.A. 2002, magna cum laude
- Columbia Law School, J.D. 2006
Ro Spaziani specializes in representing financial institutions in a broad range of corporate and regulatory matters, including in connection with mergers and acquisitions, strategic initiatives, partnerships, enforcement actions, compliance and corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining the Firm, Ro was a managing director in the legal department at Goldman Sachs, where she spent over a decade and served as the global head of the bank regulatory, deposits and payments legal practice groups. In such capacity, she was responsible for a number of strategic acquisitions and builds, including the acquisition of the retail deposit platform and the development and launch of the global transaction banking business.
- Initial Observations on the FTX Debacle,
in NYU Law School’s Blog on Compliance and Enforcement, November 19, 2022.
- Cryptoassets and the SEC's Mandate,
in Columbia Law School’s Blog on Corporations and the Capital Markets, October 19, 2022.
- Enhancing Cryptoasset Industry Regulation Using Existing Tools,
in Columbia Law School’s Blog on Corporations and the Capital Markets, August 23, 2022.
- The Growing Enforcement Focus on Cryptoassets,
in Columbia Law School’s Blog on Corporations and the Capital Markets, February 23, 2022.