Seminar 2023 Materials
- M&A Update – Finding And Seizing Opportunity in Uncertain Times
- Litigation Developments – Deals, Duties, and Oversight
- Managing the Corporate Crisis, From Preparation to Resolution
- Shareholder Activism and ESG: Managing Rising and Conflicting Demands
- Legal Ethics – Meeting the Lawyer’s Duty of Confidentiality in a Cyber World
- Digital Asset Developments: Legal Issues of the “Crypto Winter”
Firm Guides and Outlines
We publish annually a number of Guides and Outlines on a variety of topics, including our Takeover Law and Practice, our Audit Committee, Compensation and Nominating Committee, and Corporate Governance Committee guides, and our Spin-Off Guide, Going Private Guide, and guides to Intellectual Property Issues in M&A Transactions and Liabilities Under the Federal Securities Laws, among others,. They can be found here.
Corporate Governance Update Materials
We regularly provide updates on developments in corporate governance through our memos and in a presentation summarizing the current state of play. The presentation can be found here. A number of our memos in this area are available here.
A number of our memos on issues related to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues are available here.