Amy R. Wolf
Amy R. Wolf is of counsel at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz. Ms. Wolf joined the firm as an associate in 1983, became a member of the firm in 1988, and has been of counsel since 1992. Ms. Wolf practices in the restructuring and finance area and principally represents secured creditors in large Chapter 11 cases and complex insolvency-related litigation matters.
Ms. Wolf received a B.A. in American Studies from Kirkland College in 1976 and received her J.D. from New York University School of Law in 1979, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif. Following graduation, Ms. Wolf was a motions law clerk for the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Corporate Bankruptcy and Restructuring: 2021-2022,
in Columbia Law School’s Blog on Corporations and the Capital Markets, February 15, 2022.
- Cross-Border M&A – 2022 Checklist for Successful Acquisitions in the United States,
in Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, January 22, 2022.
- Distressed Mergers and Acquisitions,
in Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, May 23, 2019.
- Corporate Bankruptcy and Restructuring: 2018-2019,
in Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, February 17, 2019.
- Corporate Bankruptcy and Restructuring 2016/2017,
in Columbia Law School’s Blog on Corporations and the Financial Markets, January 20, 2017.
- Dealmaking in a Distressed Environment,
in The Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, April 17, 2013.
- Recent Developments in Bankruptcy Code Section 363 Sales,
in The Review of Banking and Financial Services Vol. 26 No. 8, August 2010.
- Court Rules That Secured Creditors Need Not Be Allowed to Credit Bid in Sale of Collateral,
in Bank and Corporate Governance Law Reporter Volume 44 Number 4, June 2010.
- Buying Claims Against a Chapter 11 Debtor,
in The Americas Restructuring and Insolvency Guide 2008/2009 (Published by Morgan Stanley and PriceWaterhouseCoopers, 2008).