Khori G. Davis
Khori Davis is an associate in Wachtell Lipton’s Corporate Department.
Khori received an A.B. in Government from Dartmouth College. He received his J.D. from Yale Law School.
Select representations include:
- Alex Rodriguez and Marc Lore in the $1.5 billion acquisition of the Minnesota Timberwolves and Minnesota Lynx.
- Salesforce in its $27.7 billion acquisition of Slack.
- Creative Artists Agency in its acquisition of ICM Partners.
- Herman Miller in its $1.8 billion acquisition of Knoll.
- United Technologies Corporation in its spinoff of Otis and Carrier.
- Publicis in its $4.4 billion acquisition of Alliance Data’s Epsilon business.