Pamela Ehrenkranz is chair of the Trusts and Estates practice at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz.
Ms. Ehrenkranz is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC). She is chair of the City Bar Justice Center Planning and Estates Law Project (“PELP”), and a member of the New York State Bar Association Trusts & Estates Law Section. She has previously served as a director and secretary of the City Bar Fund of the New York City Bar Association and on The New York Public Library Planned Giving Advisory Board, The Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund Donor Advisory Board and The Brearley School Planned Giving Committee. Ms. Ehrenkranz is a recipient of the New York City Bar Justice Center 2013 Jeremy G. Epstein Award for Outstanding Pro Bono Service.
- Aging in Place: What Documents Do I Need & What Happens After My Death,
in Planning Estate Law Project, City Bar Justice Center, June 2018.
- Implementing the Wishes of a Client to Donate Organs and Tissue in New York State,
Reprinted with permission from: Trusts and Estates Law Section Newsletter, Fall 2013, Vol. 46, No. 3, published by the New York State Bar Association, One Elk Street, Albany, NY 12207.
- Unanticipated Estate Tax Consequences of Pre-Nups,
in Trusts & Estates Magazine, November 2012.
- New York Enacts Important New Law Governing a Trustee's Power to Pay Trust Assets to a New Trust,
in NYSBA Journal, November/December 2011.
- Reasons to Modify Section 10-6.6(b) of the Estates, Powers and Trusts Law and Recommended Changes,
(Association of the Bar of New York, September 2009).